 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 3029
Re: POVRay Error: lg_defs.inc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 04:46:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Adrian Rohnfelder wrote:
Hi Travis,

thanks for your offer, I sent you the file yesterday evening (european time :-)
).

You're welcome.  I got the POV files, and responded (via email) that I needed
the original LDraw file in order to debug LDView.  It would seem that you didn't
get my email reply.

I got your email, tracked down the problem, and sent you a link to a test LDView
build.  Thanks again.

For reference, LDView was referring to sloped brick faces using LGEO's _slope
variant of the color even when the color wasn't a color directly supported by
LGEO.  Since it didn't generate a definition for the _slope variant of the
color, POV failed.

--Travis