 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 3022
Re: POVRay Error: lg_defs.inc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 19:29:25 GMT

Hy Larry,

I am also going to try this on friday, thx.

BTW, are you THE Larry I have met years years years ago for one day in Germany
(forgot the name of the boy you visited, I have been there with Dö (Ralph)) and
built some cool stuff together? Some time later I also bought a train from you
(Miltontrainworks)?

Cheers, adrian