 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 3026
Re: POVRay Error: lg_defs.inc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2011 16:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Adrian Rohnfelder wrote:
Hi Larry,

no, Ben wasn't there, I forgot the name of the guy you've visited, I will ask
Ralph, maybe he remembers.

Your tip with the library path helped a bit, the error I asked about doesn't
show up again, but now there is a new one:

"No matching in 'material', undeclared identifier 'LDXColor117440511_slope'"

Is my LGEO library out of date?

That sounds like an LDView bug.  If you send me your model, I will investigate.

--Travis