 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 3018
POVRay Error: lg_defs.inc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 12:40:37 GMT

Hi,

when using POVRay (Win) I always get following error:

Parse Error cannot open include file lg_defs.inc

Model built in MLCad (tried Win and Mac), prepared with LDView (tried Win and
Mac), always same error. POVRay for Mac unfortunately doesn't work (Intel Mac,
OSX 10.6).

Any idea?

Thx for your help, adrian