 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 232
Re: Propellors on plane at Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 12:11:55 GMT

"GeoMan" <geoman@ars.net.gr> writes:

I used MegaPov (an unofficial version of PovRay) that supports
motion blur: motion_blur { object {propel scale 2.5 rotate
<clock*10,0,0> translate <-70, - 98, -100> } }

Wow, there exists a version of POV-Ray which supports motion blur?  I
had no idea!

So far, I've always used the POV-Ray animation technique to achieve
motion blur.  This is somewhat CPU consuming, as I have to render,
say, 20 images, and then take the average of these.

Your scene is definitively very cool!

Fredrik