 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 238
Re: Propellors on plane at Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 22:41:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.ray, Fredrik Glöckner writes:

Wow, there exists a version of POV-Ray which supports motion blur?

MegaPOV supports motion blur, focal blur, photons (so you can create a real
mirror or prism), UV mapping, post processing filters and a lot more. It works
exactly like PovRay, it just adds the additional commands. You can get it from:
http://www.nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

You can also try Terragen if you want to create realistic backgrounds at:
http://www.planetside.co.uk

I agree with you that the Brickshelf turns into a "showroom" and it's a good
thing because more people will be attracted to Ldraw and virtual Lego. More
people, more part authors, more and better parts and programs, more fun!

George