 CAD / MLCad / 2387
Re: *** MLCad V3.40 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:44:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Ludo Soete wrote:
How abouth to update the color names from the color palette?
I can't find for example the colors Dark Red (TLC = New Dark Red), Dark Green
(TLC = Earth Green), Dark Blue (TLC = Earth Blue), ...

Sounds like you're missing the latest LDConfig.ldr. I've got all the colors
above. Load from:

http://www.ldraw.org/Downloads-req-viewdownload-cid-1.html

BTW, we have moved to: http://forums.ldraw.org/

w.

Thanks Willy.

First it would work at all, even i replaced the old LDConfig file.
But then i remarked that i was still on MLCAD Version 3.2,while the latest one
is 3.4
After installing the 3.4 version, everything O.K.

And now adding a shortcut to the new forum!

Regards,
Ludo