 CAD / MLCad / 2376
2375  |  2377
Subject:
*** MLCad V3.40 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:26:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,

I would like to announce that there is a new version of MLCad available!

MLCad V3.40

What's new:

- Implemented basic undo functionality (might be a bit slow, but should
work)
- Improvements for network installation or installation under Windows
Vista and
   above. MLCad now doesn't write to its installation path anymore.
- Save pictures in more formats, now supporting Bitmap, Jpeg, Gif, Tiff
and Png.
- Serveral bug-fixes

More detailed information is available in the release notes and on the
web-site:
http://mlcad.lm-software.com

I wish you fun with the new release and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Best regards,
    Michael