 CAD / MLCad / 2383
Re: *** MLCad V3.40 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 04:26:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Horvath wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Hello all,

I would like to announce that there is a new version of MLCad available!

MLCad V3.40

I haven't installed the program yet to check...

But in the previous version there was a problem when referencing a MPD file from
inside another LDR or MPD file. I mean, let's say you have CAR.LDR and it
references WINDSHIELD.MPD. Then, the second file will not load properly and a
bunch of errors will appear.

Have you fixed this problem? Thanks!

Mike H

Apparently the problem still exists. It makes editing Datsville more difficult
at times.

Mike H