 CAD / MLCad / 2388
2387  |  2389
Subject:
Rotating a 6629.dat Technic Beam 4 x 6 Liftarm Bent 53.13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 02:09:39 GMT

Using 3.40 - Why can't I check Rotation Vector in the Rotation & Orientation
window on a 6629.dat Technic Beam 4x6 Liftarm Bent 53.13?  Seems the inability
to check the box to activate this option has been problematic in the past.  I've
searched posts to find a solution, but nothing specific had been offered.

There was some mention two years ago that it was a bug. Is there a fix?