Re: Parts Releases and the CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:11:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Guy Vivan wrote:
The following parts have been alredy completely rewritten be me (total 22)
Just need to replace author non CA by GuyVivan and co-author :
Just need to change the name of author not CA by an admin for don't lose
votes.

It may just be easier to re-submit the parts with a comment.  I'm sure they will
be certified quickly.