Re: Parts Releases and the CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 09:29:22 GMT

The following parts have been alredy completely rewritten be me (total 22)
Just need to replace author non CA by GuyVivan and co-author :
  parts 2463.dat and CWD
  parts 2598.dat and OWP
  parts 2743.dat
  parts 2780.dat and Donald Sutter
  parts 2851.dat
  parts 2853.dat
  parts 2854.dat
  parts 2951.dat
  parts 32039.dat
  parts 32054.dat and Donald Sutter
  parts 32068.dat
  parts 32069.dat
  parts 32140.dat
  parts 32291.dat
  parts 3711.dat and Chris Dee
  parts 3873.dat and Chris Dee
  parts 32126.dat old 44.dat
  parts 6588.dat
  parts 6589.dat
  parts 67.dat and Mkenndy
  parts 67c01.dat
  parts 68.dat and william Howard
Just need to change the name of author not CA by an admin for don't lose votes.
Connect5.dat is not used and is already deleted.

Guy Vivan