Re: Parts Releases and the CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:42:51 GMT

Willy Tschager wrote:
man, I've tried:

Yes, I realize that. It seems he's not at university any more. I tried
www.eniro.no but there were no matches for Fredrik Glöckner.

Maybe your best bet is to reply to all his lugnet posts from this year, just
to try to connect. At least it seems he reads some parts of lugnet,
sometimes.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm