Re: Parts Releases and the CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:42:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Tim Gould wrote:

*Fredrik Glöckner

Fredrik shouldn't be impossible to reach, his latest post here on lugnet is
from this summer:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=15320

man, I've tried:

<fredrigl@math.uio(spamless).no>
<glockner@bio.*spamless*uio.no>

and even tried:

fredrik.glockner+nospamplease+@student.jus.uio.no

provided by the "Faculty of mathematics and natural sciences University of Oslo"
(uio is the university's akronym) after I asked for help. beside leaving a msg
in his web-blog http://fredrigl.multiply.com/ (found by peter bartfai). at this
point I suggest:

* block his lugnet account in order to force him to contact the lugnet admins
next time he wants to post
* spam him from multiple accounts, with the message that he should contact the
ldraw admins
* simply strip his parts.

w.