Re: List of authors who have not yet affirmed the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 08:47:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:

Fredrik Glöckner
   20
   (goggling the web I found his latest e-mail “glockner at bio.uio.no” (may 2006) in some linux forums but the mail bounced back. peter bartfai even provided a link to his website but ‘til now no response. any ideas?)

You might try fredrigl as the username instead of glockner. I’m assuming you’ve tried fredrigl at math.uio.no, since that’s the email address that he posted here under. You might also try folk.uio.no, www.math.uio.no, mail.uio.no and uio.no as host names with that username. He definitely had a username of fredrigl at one time, since that’s the username of his main page on www.math.uio.no and his posting email address. I’d guess he hasn’t been at that school in quite a while, though, so all of those are likely to not work, but they’re worth a try.

--Travis

Googling his name I found fredrikg(AT)ifi.uio.no

Tim