 Announcements / 3238
  List of authors who have not yet affirmed the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement

We (LDraw.org) are still trying to contact all the authors who have contributed to the Parts Library over the years but have not yet affirmed the current version of the Contributor Agreement (URL) Below you will find a list of all the authors (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

  Re: List of authors who have not yet affirmed the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement

(...) Why? (...) This guy didn't even make any parts. (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: List of authors who have not yet affirmed the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement

(...) I asked the same question in the the ldraw.org steerco discussion and I was told the following: "the concept of the CA-affirmed library is that we can advertise it as re-distributable, subject to the conditions of the CCLA. To publish (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: List of authors who have not yet affirmed the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement

(...) tanks to many helping hands we made substantial progress in shorting the list (did you notice that Steffen with his incredible number of 234 authored parts is no longer on the list?). I updated the chart accordingly. please have a look and (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: List of authors who have not yet affirmed the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement

(...) You might try fredrigl as the username instead of glockner. I'm assuming you've tried fredrigl at math.uio.no, since that's the email address that he posted here under. You might also try folk.uio.no, www.math.uio.no, mail.uio.no and uio.no as (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: List of authors who have not yet affirmed the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement

(...) Googling his name I found fredrikg(AT)ifi.uio.no Tim (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)