Subject:
Candidate summary (was Re: 2nd LSC: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 04:25:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have prepared a summary of who is nominated, and who has accepted, declined or
not spoken up yet.

http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=309

Corrections (via email directly to me please) welcomed. If you see your name as
not yet spoken up, go ahead and do so via reply to your nominator's post.

I expect I bobbled a few. Sorry for the delay, the election is almost upon us
but hopefully folks will find this helpful.