Re: 2nd LSC: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:51:57 GMT

Hi Steve,

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss wrote:
<SNIP>
Since no one has made any nominations, or volunteered, I'd like to nominate the
current members of the LSC, in its entirety:

<SNIP>
- Michael Lachmann, creator of MLCAD. • <SNIP>
Steve

Thank you for nominating me.

But because of dramatic missing time, I would like to decline. I believe I was
no big help the past year, and therefor would like to give other people a chance
to hop in.

Best regards,
   Michael