Re: 2nd LSC: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:32:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney wrote:
   Nominations MUST be posted in direct reply to this post to be counted, and must be online by 12:00am July 14.

I accept my nomination and offer three more:

Lar Hassing (L3P)

Andrew Allen (Mac Brick Cad) expressed a desire to run for the LSC so I nominate him.

In case Don’s nom doesn’t count, Travis Cobbs (LDView)

-Orion