Subject:
Steering Committee results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 22:50:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

All:

The winners of the LDraw Steering Committee Election are (in alphabetical order
by last name):

   Kevin L. Clague
   Tim Courtney*
   Chris Dee
   Larry Pieniazek
   Orion Pobursky

A total of 86 votes were cast.  I did not cast a vote in this election.

Congratulations to the new LDraw SteerCo members!

-Wayne