Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 02:52:53 GMT

In article <HE5yH2.1tqF@lugnet.com>, Tim Courtney wrote:
For making sure each member is unique, the list (that I snipped) doesn't
help.  But I suggest we move on anyway, and just require a unique
working email address for now.  We can try to think of other ideas later
on - I do not think we _have_ to solve this before starting the whole
membership process.

Cool :-) I'm glad we aren't stuck.

great!  So what's the next step?

Dan