Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:56:15 GMT

Quoting Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com>:

OK, your feelings are noted, at least by me,  but I do think we haven't
gotten all the possibilities developed yet.

I tend to personally favor not working TOO hard to antispoof, but I'll
stand
by what I said, you may be inadvertantly stifling brainstorming on this,
and
I'd rather people keep trying to think of ideas, unless we're ready to move
on. I think a number of ideas are still out there but haven't been voiced.

Unless you're sure a consensus has already formed it may be best for the
community process if you don't state your preferences quite so forcefully
just yet, it tends to be a bit stifling to others. Just something to
consider.

I didn't speak up last time because 1) someone else already had and 2) I thought
maybe it would die.  This seemed like a recap of ideas more than a brainstorming
to me, so since it wasn't off the list, I wanted to make it known that more than
one person was "rubbed the wrong way".

If anyone feels stifled by my own opinions, I'm not sure what I can for them.