 CAD / Development / LDraw Connection Database / 8
Re: Movement and friction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.lcd
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:21:26 GMT

I was thinking of friction as a simple on/off property: connections with
friction only move during construction, whereas connections without are free
to move under gravity or inertia or other forces during animation of the
final model. Is this too simplistic?

Barney.