 CAD / Development / 9622
9621  |  9623
Subject:
Clikit file naming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:57:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have just uploaded to the Parts Tracker three potentially useful Clikit parts.
All part names are temporary.

The female/female (ring) connector
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/clickit1.dat
The male/male (bead) connector
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/clickit2.dat
Another possibly useful female/female connector
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/clickit3.dat

These make use of a couple of new primitives - one for the "stud" and one for
the "toothed hole". Should we treat the stud as a real LDraw stud - i.e. call it
stud... and have LDraw understand it as a stud and thus substitute a line or a
low-res version?

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/clikstud.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/clikhole.dat

I have few more parts in the pipeline - please let me know if these are useful.

Thanks are due to Eric Sophie for his encouragement with this project.

Chris