 CAD / Development / 8766
Re: Preview of multi-level callouts complete with pointers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:43:03 GMT

Hi Kevin,

You've done it again! This is a HUGE improvement as it allows a much needed
"step hierarchy", extremely useful for generating instructions - your step 0
is actually two steps. This is really great.

I am probably being too inquisitive too early, but how are the coordinates
for the callout placements and pointers resolved? Are they tied to a
determined resolution of the final output? Does Lpub change them
automatically if the output resolutions is changed?

Any chance of a WYSIWYG interface;-)?

Excellent stuff!