 CAD / Development / 8753
Re: Preview of multi-level callouts complete with pointers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 13:32:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague writes:
I wanted to give you a peek at the progress I've made:

I've introduced placement meta-commands for called out images relative to
the current step image.  I've also added placement for the part list image
relative to the current step image.

LPub created the above image just from meta-command information, no human
intervention.

CUTE!!! and loads of new metas!

many thx. w.