 CAD / Development / 6105
Re: Parts Tracker Developers Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 15:37:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Paul Easter writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
Parts Tracker Developers Wanted

Email me with some things that need to be done and I let you know what I
can do.

Right now, it's a monolithic project; there hasn't been any segmentation of
tasks.  That's mostly my fault; I haven't reviewed the progress Dan has
made, so I can't say where there's a need for work.  It's also an artifact
of not having a good design document. :(

Steve