 CAD / Development / 4481
Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:53:30 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:

I posted an updated TFA11 to
<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1012>.

I think there are a few mistakes in that file.  I posted a corrected
version which looks good on my system.

Rendering time is probably more significant.  But I don't expect these
axles to generally be in heavy use in constructions.  And if they are
ever used extensively, they'll probably be bent.  So the practical
savings in rendering time is probably slim.

Yeah, that's a good point.  You'll do whatever you want on the issue
of splitting the central part of the hose or not, I don't care much
either way.

Fredrik