 CAD / Development / 4463
Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:42:52 GMT

Rui Martins <Rui.Martins@link.pt> wrote in message
- [2614.dat]
This parts is missing some quads where the arrow is drawn.
See the following image:
http://is-sv.link.pt/~rmsm/lego/vote2000/2614.png

Thanks Rui for reviewing my part,

Sorry, but I am unable to find the location where you pointed the missing
quads. If the arrow intends to point to the conic surface between the handle
and rod, then my investigation (I rechecked in L3Lab) didn't discover any
missing quads. (also on your picture is visible).

However, I experienced a slightly similar problem when I reviewed this part
in PovRay some months ago, because L3p had a bug of replacing the primitive
1-4con3.dat with its PovRay counterpart and this conic surface really was
missing when rendered in PovRay. I have reported the bug to Lars and he
surely had fixed it.

Let me know if you intended to point out something else then this.

Ampi

Imre Papp
Geometria GIS Systems House
  email: ipapp@geometria.hu