 CAD / LDraw Files / Scenes / *30 (-20)
Re: 2nd Civ.Moc entry: Charon - Here's the correct link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Niels, I think the links you posted don’t work.... can you post them again?

Cheers,

JP.

You’re right - thanks a lot! The foldernumber-part of the adress had mysteriously dissapeared... The following link should work when the pictures has made it past moderation (if they’ll accept pictures of dead minifigs :-) ): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=88578

I can’t figure out how you spotted the error though.

Cheers

NB

Re: 2nd Civ.Moc entry: Charon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:12:14 GMT

Niels, I think the links you posted don’t work.... can you post them again?

Cheers,

JP.

Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Subject:
floor and back sans edge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:43:58 GMT

for placing models on.

0 floor and back sans edge
0 Name: rondback.ldr
0 Author: jeroendehaan@mac.com
0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom"
0 ROTATION CONFIG 0 1
1 16 -110 -396 1250 0 0 -500 500 0 0 0 -2500 0 1-4cyli.dat
1 16 110 604 1250 0 0 500 -500 0 0 0 -2500 0 1-4cyli.dat
4 16 110 104 1250 -110 104 1250 -110 104 -1250 110 104 -1250
0

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:28:13 GMT

In lugnet.western, Matt Doyle wrote:
here is the chandelier I used in the Saloon
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/chandelier/chandelier.jpg

Oooh, you're sooo devious! :D

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:26:31 GMT

In lugnet.western, Matt Doyle wrote:
   This is the second model I have made using ldraw/mlcad. For reasons unbeknownst to me I’ve decided to do a western saloon. It may be because the were the last sets i actually collected and enjoyed which still maintained a bit of detail. If this model were to be real it would include breaking windows for drunkards to be thrown through. Beneath the piano bench is a hidden stash of coins. I’d like some suggestions on what i could make blowup though, as many of the wester sets had this feature. I may do a couple more western sets though im not sure what yet. Without further adieu I give you my western saloon...(unmoderated deep links)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/interior.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/frontsaloon.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/leftsaloon.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/rightsaloon.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/topsaloon.jpg

SSSWWWEEETTT!!!!!

Love it! I like the piano and all those drunks! And that is a great chandelier you got there! Your facade is utterly amazing! Decals are very, very cool and if there were ratings on MOCs in Lugnet, I would give this a 9/5!

Keep up the good work Matt!!!

Cheers (*throws empty wiskey bottle out of saloon window*)

Dean

And it’s good that someone has a MOC on this board

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:44:06 GMT

here is the chandelier I used in the Saloon
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/chandelier/chandelier.jpg

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:23:46 GMT

Thank you very much. I urge you to go ahead and use what you want I'd love to
see some more western style models. I considered making this a 2 level bar with
a bordello above and curved staircase but opted to keep it simple and make a
separate building for the bordello. My freind suggested making the window on
this model able to fall out as a piece like the vault on gold city junctions
bank. In this case it would be a chair shot through the window. the lighting is
actually a pirate steering wheel with clips and trans yellow cylinders on it ill
include a mini instructions sheet in the folder soon.

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:43:07 GMT

[...]

This is great, can I use some of it to make my own Saloon?  I can't make out the
details on the construction of the overhead lamps.  Keep up the great work.
Maybe do a cathouse, every town had one.  Hahaha

Don   Lugnet#1239
GtwLUG

Subject:
Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:13:41 GMT

[...]

Subject:
Have I got a TIP for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 19:24:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

For those of you who need some inspiration (and who doesn't from time to
time) for building a train or a POV-Ray scene I opened the Train Inspiration
Pictures site. Everyday I download pictures from
alt.binairies.pictures.rail, select the best and publish them on the site on
a monthly basis.
There are pictures of American, Japanese, German, English trains, steam,
diesel and electic, from the obvious to bizar. Some pictures are there
because they are just plain beautiful.
So get inspirated and get building and/or programming!

Jeroen

http://www.digitalbricks.nl/Inspiration/index.html

Re: Show your renderings in Zwolle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:54:19 GMT

Right!

And if you do decide to mail pictures to Jeroen, mail me the DAT or MPD
file, so we can show how it was created!
Mail to jmolen@globalxs.nl

Thanks!

Jaco

"Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message
Hi,

I will attend Legoworld in Zwolle and will bring a computer to run a
slideshow of LDraw pics. It would be nice if all you people would send 1 • or
more pictures of MOCs and sets rendered with POV-Ray, Bryce or whatever • you
use as long the pictures are made with an LDraw application.
If possible: pictures in JPEG, 1024 x 768 pixel resolution (smaller or
larger is fine but 1024 x 768 would be great) and send to me directly in a
one picture per e-mail to: info@digitalbricks.nl
If you like/want place your name (somewhere) on the pics.
This is your chance to become famous in the Netherlands! Send in your
pictures!!!

Jeroen

PS please don't mail me your brickshelf gallery URL, it sounds corny, but • I
don't have the time to download them myself, sorry

Subject:
Show your renderings in Zwolle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:26:41 GMT

Hi,

I will attend Legoworld in Zwolle and will bring a computer to run a
slideshow of LDraw pics. It would be nice if all you people would send 1 or
more pictures of MOCs and sets rendered with POV-Ray, Bryce or whatever you
use as long the pictures are made with an LDraw application.
If possible: pictures in JPEG, 1024 x 768 pixel resolution (smaller or
larger is fine but 1024 x 768 would be great) and send to me directly in a
one picture per e-mail to: info@digitalbricks.nl
If you like/want place your name (somewhere) on the pics.
This is your chance to become famous in the Netherlands! Send in your
pictures!!!

Jeroen

PS please don't mail me your brickshelf gallery URL, it sounds corny, but I
don't have the time to download them myself, sorry

Re: SPIFF'S HYPER FREEM DRIVE MALFUNCTIONS! THE SCUM BEINGS CLOSE IN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 14:15:40 GMT

Ah, a new wallpaper image. :)  Thanks.

-Joel

In lugnet.build, Jon Palmer writes:
1024x768  266kb
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/scum-flyby061024.jpg

800x600    159kb
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/scum-flyby06800.jpg

Tell me what you think. :-)

-Jon

--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

Re: SPIFF'S HYPER FREEM DRIVE MALFUNCTIONS! THE SCUM BEINGS CLOSE IN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 13:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.build, Jon Palmer writes:
1024x768  266kb
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/scum-flyby061024.jpg

800x600    159kb
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/scum-flyby06800.jpg

Tell me what you think. :-)

-Jon

Looks good!  I feel sorry for the spiffcraft.  Nice scene- inspipered no
doubt by Spaceman Spiff.

John kruer

Subject:
SPIFF'S HYPER FREEM DRIVE MALFUNCTIONS! THE SCUM BEINGS CLOSE IN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 06:31:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

1024x768  266kb
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/scum-flyby061024.jpg

800x600    159kb
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/scum-flyby06800.jpg

Tell me what you think. :-)

-Jon

--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

Re: Some castle scenes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Nelson writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LegoDude/Castle/newcastle.jpg

*Gulp*

I just realised something. Half of those troops will have to be in the
barracks at one time!

Help! How will I stuff them all in!?

*Visions of alot of people piled on top of each other dance in Mark's head.*

--
Mark Nelson

Re: Some castle scenes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 22:56:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
very cool.. are the people on the castle itself, or just the army outside the
castle? as a scene itself it kinda awe inspiring for the work you put into to
it, but other than that kinda boring. if there was a way to move the eye
somewhat closer, like a more dramatic shot. but i dunno how to do that.

Thanks! It's actualy the garrison of the Castle Newcastle, which will be
appearing later this year. 270 Wurmhold troops. I could move it in closer.

i like the keep/castle.. the way you made the towers is very interesting. what
i really like about this is the arrows in flight.. that is really cool. again,
not very dramatic shot.. but the concept of siege/attack comes through very
well.

Ah, thank you! I never really considered it to be very good. I really liked
those arrows as well.

I'll attempt to add some drama into the scenes to come.

Thanks for the comments!

--
Mark Nelson

Re: Some castle scenes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 21:32:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Nelson writes:
Greetings to one and all.

I've been making some scenes lately, and I was wondering if I could get your
feedback on these two:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LegoDude/Castle/atk.jpg

i like the keep/castle.. the way you made the towers is very interesting. what
i really like about this is the arrows in flight.. that is really cool. again,
not very dramatic shot.. but the concept of siege/attack comes through very
well.

Oh, one note about the "atk.jpg" one. It is a picture of a "keep" that I
made a while ago, but didn't think it was good enough to post.

PLMKWYT!

--
Mark Nelson

Subject:
Some castle scenes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 23:49:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings to one and all.

I've been making some scenes lately, and I was wondering if I could get your
feedback on these two:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LegoDude/Castle/newcastle.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LegoDude/Castle/atk.jpg

Oh, one note about the "atk.jpg" one. It is a picture of a "keep" that I
made a while ago, but didn't think it was good enough to post.

PLMKWYT!

--
Mark Nelson

Subject:
Confederation of Planets reopens doors three days ahead of schedule!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:57:56 GMT

Greetings, Ladies, gentlemen, aliens, and slicon-based lifeforms!!!

The Confederation of Planet Main Databank officialy reopens doors!!!
Marvel at the new layout, the uniformity, and the CSS!!! I have also added
DAT files of my ships to the Databank - Schematic Registry.

PLMKWYT...I spent the last week on this...
A much needed thanks goes to Jeremy Irvine, who gave me the template for
this website, which has been colored, tweaked, and nodded beyond his template.

Confederation of Planets
http://confed.8m.com/

Rick Hallman

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact