 Trains / 20027
20026  |  20028
Subject:
Have I got a TIP for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 19:24:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

For those of you who need some inspiration (and who doesn't from time to
time) for building a train or a POV-Ray scene I opened the Train Inspiration
Pictures site. Everyday I download pictures from
alt.binairies.pictures.rail, select the best and publish them on the site on
a monthly basis.
There are pictures of American, Japanese, German, English trains, steam,
diesel and electic, from the obvious to bizar. Some pictures are there
because they are just plain beautiful.
So get inspirated and get building and/or programming!

Jeroen

http://www.digitalbricks.nl/Inspiration/index.html