 Western/Wild West / 704
Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.western, Matt Doyle wrote:
This is the second model I have made using ldraw/mlcad. For reasons unbeknownst
to me I've decided to do a western saloon. It may be because the were the last
sets i actually collected and enjoyed which still maintained a bit of detail. If
this model were to be real it would include breaking windows for drunkards to be
thrown through. Beneath the piano bench is a hidden stash of coins. I'd like
some suggestions on what i could make blowup though, as many of the wester sets
had this feature. I may do a couple more western sets though im not sure what
yet. Without further adieu I give you my western saloon...(unmoderated deep
links)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/interior.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/frontsaloon.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/leftsaloon.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/rightsaloon.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/topsaloon.jpg

This is great, can I use some of it to make my own Saloon?  I can't make out the
details on the construction of the overhead lamps.  Keep up the great work.
Maybe do a cathouse, every town had one.  Hahaha

Don   Lugnet#1239
GtwLUG