 Western/Wild West / 705
Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:23:46 GMT

Thank you very much. I urge you to go ahead and use what you want I'd love to
see some more western style models. I considered making this a 2 level bar with
a bordello above and curved staircase but opted to keep it simple and make a
separate building for the bordello. My freind suggested making the window on
this model able to fall out as a piece like the vault on gold city junctions
bank. In this case it would be a chair shot through the window. the lighting is
actually a pirate steering wheel with clips and trans yellow cylinders on it ill
include a mini instructions sheet in the folder soon.