 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1522
Re: Show your renderings in Zwolle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:54:19 GMT

Right!

And if you do decide to mail pictures to Jeroen, mail me the DAT or MPD
file, so we can show how it was created!
Mail to jmolen@globalxs.nl

Thanks!

Jaco

"Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message
Hi,

I will attend Legoworld in Zwolle and will bring a computer to run a
slideshow of LDraw pics. It would be nice if all you people would send 1 • or
more pictures of MOCs and sets rendered with POV-Ray, Bryce or whatever • you
use as long the pictures are made with an LDraw application.
If possible: pictures in JPEG, 1024 x 768 pixel resolution (smaller or
larger is fine but 1024 x 768 would be great) and send to me directly in a
one picture per e-mail to: info@digitalbricks.nl
If you like/want place your name (somewhere) on the pics.
This is your chance to become famous in the Netherlands! Send in your
pictures!!!

Jeroen

PS please don't mail me your brickshelf gallery URL, it sounds corny, but • I
don't have the time to download them myself, sorry