 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6595
Re: Tore's Modulex parts in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:55:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
This is what I've found. Probably Chris has some more(?)

Best would be submitting to the PT since we also have:

Mursten: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=mursten
Duplo: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=duplo
Quatro: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=quatro
Minitalia: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=Minitalia

there. I cannot see any reason why we shouldn't have Modulex.

w.
At first thought I am with you, but at second thought I feel that it should not
be on the parts tracker.
As far as I know the modulex parts do not fit in real life with the LEGO System
Bricks.
So the modulex is much different than the other themes listed.

cu
mikeheide

That sounds like a challenge to me! (surely someone knows some way they interact
:) ) If someone showed a way these interoperated would that make a different
answer? I don't think LDraw should host clone parts, but these are actually made
by LEGO :)

That said, what does Dave S do with his Megablocks parts? Maybe that would be a
non parts tracker approach to use?