 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6592
Re: Tore's Modulex parts in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 21:15:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
This is what I've found. Probably Chris has some more(?)

Best would be submitting to the PT since we also have:

Mursten: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=mursten
Duplo: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=duplo
Quatro: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=quatro
Minitalia: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=Minitalia

there. I cannot see any reason why we shouldn't have Modulex.

w.
At first thought I am with you, but at second thought I feel that it should not
be on the parts tracker.
As far as I know the modulex parts do not fit in real life with the LEGO System
Bricks.
So the modulex is much different than the other themes listed.

cu
mikeheide