 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6594
Re: Tore's Modulex parts in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 06:13:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Or would it be a proper place with some wiki whatever,
within LDraw.org but outside the PT? Or is there already a place where we just
can add a new sub-category?

The Wiki can host the page put the upload has to be done somewhere else. You
really won't try the uploader used for our CMS. A separate PT would obviously be
a total different story or a new CMS.

w.