 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6223
Re: New POV-dat: 3062bL46.dat - Brick 1 x 1 Round Yellow with POV Light
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:44:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Tore Eriksson wrote:

At least, Jonathan's car now has gotten its original headlights back
now - yet yellow instead of white.
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDraw/datshine/demo2.jpg

Maybe you should add the choice to use POV spotlights? It looks a bit
strange when the headlights cast shadows backwards :-)

It depends. Do you want the light to act more like it would through LEGO parts
or do you want it to imitate a real car's headlights...?
Anyway, the choice the user's. All you have to do is write the spotlight
definitions ans run it through DatShine

Two more DatShine light definition files are uploaded at
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDraw/datshine/L36.ldr
and
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDraw/datshine/L47.ldr
And a little preview at