 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2756
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Subject:
Light is too bright!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 00:08:00 GMT

Hi all!

Is there a way to make the red tail-lights shine a little less brightly?
I use the following code,
1 36  -50 -55 108  -1 0 0  0 0 -1  0 -1 0 4073.DAT
1 36  50 -55 108  -1 0 0  0 0 -1  0 -1 0 4073.DAT
1 15  -50 -53 108 1 0 0  0 1 0  0 0 1 light.dat
1 15  50 -53 108 1 0 0  0 1 0  0 0 1 light.dat
, and get this result:
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDA/spiff05.avi
(Spiffcraft by Dan Jassim)

TIA
/Tore

Re: Light is too bright!
Is there a way to make the red tail-lights shine a little less brightly?
I use the following code,
1 36  -50 -55 108  -1 0 0  0 0 -1  0 -1 0 4073.DAT
1 36  50 -55 108  -1 0 0  0 0 -1  0 -1 0 4073.DAT
1 15  -50 -53 108 1 0 0  0 1 0  0 0 1 light.dat
1 15  50 -53 108 1 0 0  0 1 0  0 0 1 light.dat
, and get this result:
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDA/spiff05.avi
(Spiffcraft by Dan Jassim)

TIA
/Tore

Maybe it shows better how dominating the red light is in this frame:
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDA/@spf5050.jpg
/Tore

Re: Light is too bright!