 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5383
Re: Part requests: Lots and lots of parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 01:23:41 GMT

David,
  With a list that long, it looks like you'd better learn to author parts.  It
really is a lot to ask others to do the work for you.  When do they get to play
with LEGO?
Kevin

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, David Laswell wrote:
I've been tinkering around with LDraw a bit...well, okay, more than a bit,
but nearly every MOC that I've tried to recreate in LDR format has run into
at least one missing piece.  Here's what I'd like to see:

I think that's about it.  That should keep someone busy for a few hours...
;P