 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5381
Re: Part requests: Lots and lots of parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:08:59 GMT

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Purple Dave wrote:

I've been tinkering around with LDraw a bit...well, okay, more than a bit, but
nearly every MOC that I've tried to recreate in LDR format has run into at least
one missing piece.  Here's what I'd like to see:

<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6048 Arm Piece with Pin and 2 Fingers>

<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4868 Plate 1x2 with Plane Jet Engine >

These are already in the official library (there are links to the DATs
from the Peeron pages).  4868 is officially named "Plane Jet Engine", but
has a different Peeron name to avoid confusion with
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4868b

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/