 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5380
Part requests: Lots and lots of parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:49:15 GMT

I’ve been tinkering around with LDraw a bit...well, okay, more than a bit, but nearly every MOC that I’ve tried to recreate in LDR format has run into at least one missing piece. Here’s what I’d like to see:

Completely new parts:

Wheel Solid 30.4 x 14

Wheel Technic 14 x 70 mm Futuristic + matching tire

Wheel 43.2 x 22 + matching offroad tire

Arm Piece with Pin and 2 Fingers (for all that people have complained about the conversion to click-hinges, I’m surprised that all of the click-hing arm pieces have been produced, but I can’t find any of the original style)

Left and Right large insectoids wings (for this, I’d even be satisfied with bare 30230 parts)

Plate 1x2 with Plane Jet Engine <http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30325 Rock Raiders helmet)

Aquazone visor

Rahkshi head

Ninja cowl

Left and Right 2x4 wedge slopes

BIONICLE claw

BIONICLE hook

Deco only:

Aquasharks 10x4x2-1/3 canopy

8x8 radar with MINI Millennium Falcon hull deco

2x2 round tile with MINI Millennium Falcon escape pod deco

Left and Right Wedge 2 x 6 w/ purple/black wing pattern

All six of the Ninja flags: 3 x 6 Black 3 x 6 Blue 3 x 6 Red 2 x 2 Black 2 x 2 Blue 2 x 2 Red

head/torso/waist/legs for blue UFO robot

Count Dooku’s torso

I think that’s about it. That should keep someone busy for a few hours... ;P