 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5382
Re: Part requests: Lots and lots of parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:19:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Garrison wrote:
These are already in the official library (there are links to the DATs
from the Peeron pages).  4868 is officially named "Plane Jet Engine", but
has a different Peeron name to avoid confusion with
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4868b

Huh.  I checked for both parts in the Parts Tracker, but I didn't get any hits
(does it only deal with Unofficial parts?).  I couldn't find the jet engine
under Plates and I couldn't find the hinge arm under Hinge, Arm (which is where
the click-hinge versions are), so I figured they didn't exist.  Well, I'll have
to add those parts to their respective models tomorrow then, but it still leaves
me short two parts for both of the models that I needed these specific parts
for.