 CAD / 9713
Re: LPub 2.1.0.8 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:29:55 GMT

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> skrev i meddelandet
news:HDJ79v.211H@lugnet.com...
While rendering a model I got a JPEG error and LPub seems to stop.
What is that error and what can I do about it?

Kevin, are you using Delphi? And the jpeg unit from Borland? There is a
problem with jpeg pictures in the size range 1-2MB if I remember correctly.
I've seen it talked about in the Delphi newsgroups, but I'm not sure if
anyone has really found a fix (apart from using some other jpeg library).

I'd recommend .png instead, if that format is acceptable - the file sizes
are about the same as .jpg, but the compression is lossless - much better
pictures.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm