 CAD / 9694
Re: LPub 2.1.0.8 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:50:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jake McKee writes:
(Cross posting to .inst)

Thanks Jake.  I knew I was forgetting something.

Kevin

In lugnet.announce, Kevin L. Clague writes:
LPub 2.1.0.8 is available from http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague.

This version of LPub adds these new features:

- Sub-assembly callout image generation
- Unique construction image background colors for up to four sub-model • levels.
- Proof mode to make Lpub do a dry run through the entire model
- Scroll bar for the console window