 CAD / 9704
Re: LPub 2.1.0.8 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:41:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen writes:
It seems that rotation step does not work anymore?

It is supposed to. Can you tell me how you are using it?

Buffer exchange and rotation steps used to not work correctly.  I talked to
Michael and got it sorted out.  Maybe now you are expecting it to act like
it did when it was broken?

LPub 2.1.0.8 is available from http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague.

This version of LPub adds these new features:

- Sub-assembly callout image generation
- Unique construction image background colors for up to four sub-model
levels.

This is nice!!!

Thanks!  I like it too.  White, yellow and rose (?) seemed traditional, and
I added a light blue as the last level.

Jaco