 CAD / 17502
Re: LPub Error Message?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2010 05:25:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler wrote:
   One other thing... Presumably LDView expects all sub-parts and primitives to match the same format too? That is, should they all have a BFC command as the first action?

Sorry for the delay. Yes, all sub-parts and primitives must have some BFC command prior to the first action in order for BFC processing to be enabled for the sub-part/primitive. (This is typically 0 BFC CERTIFY, incidentally.)

Okay, now I’m really baffled.

I’m trying to generate a BoM for a model that contains six different clone elements. I’ve gone through and deleted all BFC statements from each part and from each clone sub-part and clone primitive, and I’m still getting BFC error messages.

It appears as though LDView is retaining the earlier, pre-edited versions of the parts in its cache, so that it ignores and/or doesn’t notice the corrected revisions. Perhaps even more maddeningly, if I view the parts individually in LDView, they show up just fine and have no errors. But when I view them again, combined as a single model, the same errors show up again.

What’s going on here? If it’s a cache issue, how do I clear it so that I can load the parts without these lingering errors?