 CAD / 17471
Re: LPub Error Message?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2010 11:02:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler wrote:
Forgive me if this is answered in a FAQ somewhere, but I've been getting this
error message when I try to run LPub:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\LDView\LDView.exe

R6025
-pure virtual function call

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can offer--I'm looking forward to using this newer
version!

Hi Dave,
  Windows I assume?

  Are you able to run LDView outside of LPub?

  I've never seen anything like this.  Travis have you?

  You might try ldglight for now.
Kevin