 CAD / 17324
Re: LEGOLAND California Ambassador Class 2010 BI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 02:15:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Joshua Delahunty wrote:

I think that these samples really show the power and capability that ALE-built
LEGO CAD and BI tools have.  I do believe we have "arrived," ladies and
gentlemen.

     -- joshua

LUGNET member #3

Hi Joshua,

  What does ALE stand for?  No offense, but in the world of BI's, I thought we'd
been here for quite a while?!?!?

Well it's possible Joshua was actually referring to amber fluid, however I think
he probably meant "Adult LEGO Enthusiast".

Or maybe both.

ROSCO