 CAD / 17100
Re: The future of LDraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:37:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote a big lengthy post.

Maybe we could have a chat channel for LDraw? I myself would suggest of creating
an IRC channel for users to sit, ask help for and just chat in. As LDraw itself
is free software (even though MLCad is not), I feel it's worth the shot to ask
freenode (http://freenode.net/) if they could let us have a channel and believe
that they probably comply. They're such a big network dedicated for open source
software anyway. :)

What you think..?

-Santeri